Sunday, July 17, 2005

Part 2--From Beijing

We have spent the weekend touring Beijing. Lots of history. It's hot here and very humid. We have seen the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square, the Great Wall of China and plenty of Chinese restaurants. (We are all getting plenty to eat, but Karen's diet consists mostly of wheat thins and animal crackers.) Today we went to a Chinese church. We climbed the wall, but not to the top.

On Monday morning, we fly to Chongqing. We should have Sarah Grace in our arms by about 4:00 pm (3am Indiana time). We'll send pictures as soon as we can

The trip is wonderful so far and will only get better. Thanks so much for all of your prayers. God is good and our blessings are abundant!

Andy & Angie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The big day is almost here! Can't wait to hear. Karen must be splurging since she's on vacation -- that sounds like more than she normally eats. So now that you've seen all the "old" stuff, hopefully the "new" stuff will look and smell newer! (If not, change her diaper.) Love you both.

Mom

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to go to bed tonight!! It's 10:30 but I'm not sure I can stay awake until 1!! I can't wait to hear from you guys!!!

Love,
T & E

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home