I talked to your cousin Elizabeth tonight. She said hello. Also talked to your cousin Kaitlyne she is very anxious to meet you as are Aunt Teresa and Uncle REx. Love you
You guys have done such a great job of this whole year-long process. I'm so proud of both of you for your persevernce and patience. You are going to be wonderful parents. I love you both.
2 Comments:
Angie, Andy, Sarah Grace
I talked to your cousin Elizabeth
tonight. She said hello. Also
talked to your cousin Kaitlyne she
is very anxious to meet you as are
Aunt Teresa and Uncle REx.
Love you
Great Gramma or G G
Angie & Andy:
You guys have done such a great job of this whole year-long process. I'm so proud of both of you for your persevernce and patience. You are going to be wonderful parents. I love you both.
Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home