I've held you in my heart for over a year, but I can't wait to hold you in my lap! We are going to have such fun (and we don't have to tell Mommy and Daddy everything we do!). Maybe Elizabeth can fill you in on where the toys are when you come to my house (including the kitchen toys!).
4 Comments:
Sarah Grace
Cannot wait for you to get here.
Great Gramma
Sarah Grace:
I've held you in my heart for over a year, but I can't wait to hold you in my lap! We are going to have such fun (and we don't have to tell Mommy and Daddy everything we do!). Maybe Elizabeth can fill you in on where the toys are when you come to my house (including the kitchen toys!).
Love you.
Grandma Wanda
Sarah Grace,
I will be so happy to see the pictures. You can bet I will be
looking for them by 4:00 A. M. Mon.
You are so loved even though we have not held you.
Love to all
GG ( Great Gramma)
sarah grace i can't wait to see you
katie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home